Aught Bit requires 40% advance for commencing out any web services, remaining 60% is to be paid after work is done and before uploading all the files to clients server.Open Rates - Fair Business
We believe in fair business practices, and hence we follow a policy to keep our rates open, whether you are a small business owner or a fortune 500 organization, we always charge as per the work required, and not on the basis of business we are serving.
Our work justifies the rates we charge, and whether you spend a penny or a pinnacle, we ensure you of good returns on investment, its not us, its what our clients say about us.Government Formalities
We are a proprietorship company, with a single owner, we have a valid Trade License, PAN Card, Proffesional Tax license. We have also applied for Service Tax license, however, due to limited turnover (less than 10 lakhs), we are not liable to charge service tax.
We can provide customer references, in verbal and written from various organization, we have been in business since 2004, we do not have any government taxes or duties outstanding, we are an honest company with honest people working around.
Any payment queries, Contact Us